Skyrim Gets Small 1.3 Update on SteamBy Tom Yeates | December 7, 2011 | News | 1 comment | Share
Bethesda have rolled out a small update for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim on Steam, with a rollout due on consoles once the patch has been approved by Microsoft and Sony. It seems they weren’t lying when they said patches would be more frequent!
The change log is small, but the magic resistance bug fix is certainly a welcome one. My Nord, who is naturally Frost resistant was having severe difficulties with Frost dragons pre-patch, so this makes me happy. There’s also joy for those of you who are very particular about book shelves…
The full list of changes:
- General stability improvements.
- Optimize performance for Core 2 Duo CPUs (PC)
- Fixed Radiant Story incorrectly filling certain roles.
- Fixed magic resistances not calculating properly.
- Fixed issue with placing books on bookshelves inside player purchased homes.
- Fixed dragon animation issues with saving and loading.
- Fixed Y-look input to scale correctly with framerate.
1.4 is already on the horizon folks, so expect more bug fixes soon!