Arkham City Achievement/Trophy List RevealedBy Alex Co | September 2, 2011 | News | No comments | Share
The full list of achievements/trophies for Arkham City has just been spotted online. The list reveals a few things that we didn’t know, and also a few things we DON’T want to know.
Needless to say, the list spoiled a few things. I’ve listed a few achievements below, but not everything. If you really want to be “fresh” when you play the game, I suggest not reading the list at all.
• I’m Batman (10) – Become the Bat
• Acid Bath (10) – Save the damsel, but is she in distress?
• Savior (10) – Save the medical volunteers
• Chimney Sweep (10) – There is only one way in
• One Armed Bandit (10) – Hammer the point home
• Communication Breakdown (10) – Clear the airwaves
• Gladiator (10) – Last man standing
• Wrecking Ball (25) – Stop the unstoppable
• Lost And Found (10) – Uncover the secret of Arkham City
• Sand Storm (25) – We are legion
Also a few achievements worth mentioning are “Twice Nightly,” an achievement for completing the game a second time with New Game Plus – thereby confirming that the mode will be in the game.
Two achievements have piqued my interest though, “Story Teller” which is an achievement for having “12 murderous dates with the Calendar Man;” implying that there might be time-based events in the game… and “Catch,” which you can earn by finding someone to play remote Batarang with – could this just be a minor achievement or a possibility that a part of the game will employ co-op?
Your guess is as good as mine at this point. If you don’t care about the story getting spoiled, head on over to read the full list.
Arkham City will be out on October 18 for PC, Xbox 360 and PS3.